When active, the technology preview could only be used as a plug-in with an existing Autodesk Showcase 2013 license.
To get started with the Showcase Augmented Reality Plug-in:
- Make sure you have Showcase SP4 or Showcase Professional SP4 installed.
- Login (or register). Download the AR Plug-in and run the installer (32-bit or 64-bit based on your system). The AR Plug-in must be installed locally to the machine instead of being installed on a networked drive.
- Print out one of the AR Markers found in C:\Program files\Autodesk\ARPlugin.
- Start Showcase or Showcase Professional.
- The Augmented Reality Plug-in will appear as a new menu item in Showcase called "AR Mode."
- Prepare your scene to work with the plug-in. Please see the Showcase AR Plug-in Installation and Setup Guide for more information.
RETIRED / GRADUATED
The technology preview has ended. Thanks to everyone who participated and provided feedback. Your feedback shapes the future of our technologies.