When active, to get started using Process Sim, users would:
- Install the application on PC. The application will automatically launch.
- Sign In or create a new Autodesk ID if you don't already have one.
- Press the New button to create a new process simulation model or open an existing model from the list of All Designs.
- Place and connect sources, processors, buffers and an end product to create a logical model of your process
- View and modify the properties for each object in the model as required.
- Press Play to start the simulation.
- View the instructional videos shown in the Learn section to learn how to build a process simulation model.
- Multiple operations in one processor may not work correctly. Recommend using single operation within a processor.
- Undo and Redo are not supported in this release.
- Start, pause, and reset controls all models for design files containing multiple models (production lines).
- Most parameters in Process Sim display no values. The default unit for time is minutes.
- The product will not move along with a polyline if the connection edge between two processors are polyline.
- For a connection edge, its parameter Load Time and Unload Time are not used in simulation running.
RETIRED / GRADUATED
The technology preview has ended. Thanks to everyone who participated and provided feedback. Your feedback shapes the future of our technologies.