When the technology preview was active, users could use the following to get started:
- Click Try it Now.
- On the AutoCAD Isometrics WS page, click Get Started Now.
- Sign in with your Autodesk ID. If you don't have an Autodesk ID, click Need an Autodesk ID? on the sign-in page.
- Click Select PCF Documents, locate the PCF file or files on your hard drive, and click Open.
- Select the appropriate style configuration and click Create Isometrics.
- The isometric drawings appear in your list of drawings.
The known issues were:
- AutoCAD Isometrics WS may generate incomplete isos or may fail to create isos from PCF files generated in non-Plant 3D products.
- This version of AutoCAD Isometrics WS provides limited configuration options. These options will be expanded in later versions.
- The first time you attempt to view the details of an Isometric drawing, you will be directed to the main "Autodesk® 360" page. From the next time on, you will be directed to the Details page on "Autodesk 360."
- Iso annotations appear to overflow onto the BOM when viewed in AutoCAD WS. The isometric drawing should appear correctly when viewed in AutoCAD or any other desktop dwg viewer. We are working on a fix for the annotation overflow problem in AutoCAD WS.
RETIRED / GRADUATED
The technology preview has ended. Thanks to everyone who participated and provided feedback. Your feedback shapes the future of our technologies.