Capture, share, and learn from software workflows.
To get strated using Project Chronicle:
- Install the Chronicle Recording Utility on your PC. Launch it.
- Sign In or create a new Autodesk ID if you don't already have one.
- Launch the application you want to record (e.g. AutoCAD 2013).
- Use the utility to create your recording. Once it is saved, it will be automatically uploaded to the Chronicle website.
- Sign in to the Chronicle website, and go to the My Chronicles page.
- Publish your Chronicle so others can view it.