FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here is an answer to a frequently asked question.
What are the port numbers used by Project Bluestreak?
- The primary port that is used for activity notifications from the XMPP server to the Bluestreak Desktop is the standard chat port 5222.
- The Revit web server (for Revit Activity Stream app) uses port 2020.
- The Bluestreak File Sharing application (in the web application) uses port 8080.
- The Bluestreak file service utilizes port 1818.
- The Bluestreak web application also utilizes standard http ports 80 and 443.
Summarizing ports and associated URLs:
|bluestreak.autodesk.com||ports 80, 443, 2020|
The last line, accounts.autodesk.com, relates to the Autodesk Identity system used across a number of Autodesk solutions.
Try it Now